Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Taking a break

Pink daisy © Evelyn Howard 2010

Succulent © Evelyn Howard 2010

I have got to get rid of the flu that is making my life miserable. I have short energy spans, a constant change in body temperature, and an annoying headache….. yes, I am feeling pretty sorry for myself.

It’s been about a week. I miss my daily exercise, and going for walks or on bicycle rides with my camera.

Today is my wedding anniversary… I’ll be in bed if anyone’s looking for me.

I wish you all Good Health.

7 comments:

Diane AZ said...

Evelyn, so sorry to hear you're sick on your anniversary. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Julie said...

I am so sorry you are sick, Evelyn! Please get better soon! Get plenty of rest...and we will be here when you get back! xoxo- Julie

Aaerelon said...

Happy anniversary! Hopefully you feel better. I've had a sore throat, stuffed nose, headaches and been generally exhausted for the last five days. It really starts to get aggravating...

danger garden said...

Happy Anniversary! I had surgery on our anniversary this year....I know what it's like to not get to celebrate. Hope you are feeling better very soon!

Melanie J Watts said...

Happy wedding anniversary Evelyn and I hope you feel better soon.

Noelle Johnson said...

I do help that you recover soon. Having the flu is no fun. I am just getting over it myself :(

Louise said...

Flu is horrid! I hope you feel better in yourself soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails