Monday, August 17, 2009

My name is Evelyn

EvelynHoward

Hello there! Welcome to Sensational Succulents.

Sensational Succulents is my space for my succulents and plants – including gardening, photographing and drawing plants.Occasionally I come across interesting gardens or design ideas, which I will also share on this blog.

My little garden is on a windy balcony by the coast in Melbourne, Australia. I am a novice so if you have suggestions, please do not hesitate to share them by posting your comments.

I love succulents for their interesting shapes, textures and hardiness. But I am discovering new plants that appeal to me everyday! Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), my balcony is rather small, hence I can only have so many plants.

My other blog…

Evelyn Howard, © Evelyn Howard, 2009

…is titled Enjoying The Good Life, which is about the other things I love, including:
  • Art – drawing and painting. Here is a great place which prints and sells my work for me,
  • Photography
  • Travelling
Thanks for dropping by.
    Related Posts with Thumbnails