Thursday, November 10, 2011


Orange Poppy © Evelyn Howard 2011

White blooms © Evelyn Howard 2011

Orange and Yellow © Evelyn Howard 2011

Red and white blooms © Evelyn Howard 2011

A few shots from my archive. I am taking a break, but please visit my other blog, where I will continue to  post photos taken during my travels, and of my art.


Julie said...

What gorgeous plants and photography!!!

yoon see said...

I totally agree with Julie, all the shots are so beautifully captured.
I love the last two flowers because of its uniqueness!

bohemiannie! art said...

These are beautiful! The last picture is of a plant, which I don't know the name of, that I had in my house or yard - depending on the weather - for YEARS. We had to leave it in the USA with a friend when we moved to Colombia. Do you know the name of it?

PS - thanks for visiting my blog

Sueli said...

Wonderful flowers!

Evelyn said...

> bohemiannie!art
Thanks for dropping by. Sorry I can't help you with the name. I love it too... it's sad to have to give it away :).

>Thanks everyone for dropping by.

deepazartz said...

Ev,the flowers are gorgeous.
Glad to see your post:)

Katie said...

Beautiful flowers, especially in the last picture :-)

abbott.simth said...

Countless dews are shining more beautifully than diamonds! Delicate and subtle beauty of nature is here in your photos.

Trade Windows

sfef derar said...

michael kors outlet store
kobe shoes
new balance outlet
lebron james shoes
jordan shoes
nike high heels online
jordans shoes for women
coach wallets outlet
kate spade sale
fendi bags
air jordan retro 6
coach tote
nfl jerseys
abercrombie and fitch outlet store
marc jacobs outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ferragamo shoes
gucci outlet online
cheap coach purses
fitflop outlet store usa
nike air max
michael kors handbags
gucci shoes for men
fitflop shoes
kate spade handbags
nike shoes
kobe 8
coach purses outlet
hermes belt
fitflop shoes
kate spade outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
air jordan 6
north face outlet
michael kors outlet
polo shirt
north face clearance
coach outlets
toms outlet
jordans for girls
columbia outlet stores
air jordan 14
cheap jordan 11
discount nike shoes

Related Posts with Thumbnails