Monday, November 1, 2010

Agave Sketch and succulent blooms

 

Happy Cactus Monday.

House cleaning and watercolour painting go very well together. Today, I painted with watercolour. I am usually impatient when I have to wait for the paint to dry, so I went to and fro between painting and cleaning. That worked really well; I managed to let my paint dry and also cleaned the house :).

Here are a few photos from my balcony for Cactus Monday:

Red Kalanchoe

Echeveria - almost there...

Another red Kalanchoe
Sedum Gold Mound


Visit Teri’s Painted Daisies for more Cactus Monday links.

Have a nice week.

13 comments:

Candice Suter.....Sweetstuff said...

I love your watercolor! Beautiful and the photos are fantastic!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Wonderful watercolor and super fotos!!

Sueli Dobón said...

Very beautiful your watercolors and the pictures from your balcony!

marianne said...

Wonderful Watercolor succulent you made there!

HCM!!!

Linda Roth said...

Haven't seen you painting for a while. Very nice. You have such a clean presentation. Of course I'm jealous of your balcony brimming over with beauty. Mine's shut down and winter bare--with the exception of my two "gas station" evergreens (phony).

Teri said...

Wonderful watercolor! It took me a while to figure out to paint and then clean while it dries, one of those 'duh' things.

Love the pix also.

❤HCM❤

NotSoAngryRedHead said...

What great blooms on the sedum! Absolutely precious!

origa-me said...

Damn, there goes another excuse not to do the housework!:)
Sometimes I cheat and use a hairdryer.

Unknown said...

Thanks you all.

@ LW Roth: Thanks for dropping by... No, I don't paint very much and most of my art pieces are uploaded onto my other blog...

Melanie J Watts said...

That water colour is exquisite. You are so talented Evelyn.

Mandy said...

Your watercolor is beautiful! What a great way to make both the drying and the house cleaning go by more quickly!

yoon see said...

I have been showered by your lovely shots.
The red ones look really appealing but I heart the subtle yellow a lot because it comes with green tone!

Unknown said...

vérifier ma source réplique gucci j'ai adoré ça répliques de sacs ysl cliquez sur ce site meilleurs sacs de répliques

Related Posts with Thumbnails