Monday, August 30, 2010

Portulacaria

Happy Cactus Monday.

Portulacaria © Evelyn Howard 2010

After the hail came and damaged some of my succulents about 2 weeks ago, I decided to give them some attention. There was not much I can do except remove the mushy leaves where I can. The Portulacaria has lost some leaves but not too many. The pot will look better when the Portulacaria grows a little taller and the sedum fills up the bottom section of the pot. My plant is only little. The Portulacaria can grow really big (5 feet) and be used as a screen.

“See no evil” teddy bear does not usually live next to the pot… Just me having a bit of fun…

Sedum © Evelyn Howard 2010

Sedum © Evelyn Howard 2010

I got quite carried away with my camera and decided to zoom in onto the sedum…

cactus_sjimmie Have a nice week.

Visit Teri’s Painted Daisies for more Cactus Monday links.

7 comments:

Poetic Shutterbug said...

I absolutely love cactus and succulents. I however do not know much about them as far as caring for them. Anything exotic I love. Thanks by the way for your kind comment on my blog.

Julie said...

Beautiful combo!

soulbrush said...

I draw them but you 'live 'them, what a great joy. hcm to you cactuteer.

Margaret Ann said...

Wonderful plant! I love their fleshy leaves...HCM!

Teri C said...

Oh that little teddy is perfect to soothe the plant.

❤HCM❤

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oooo I love the way the agaves have that mirrored image on their leaves from when they unfold. HCM. I hope your garden soon recovers from the hail damage. It is so discouraging to have your plants all beat up.

dong dong23 said...

nike air max
jordan 8s
oakley outlet
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
beats wireless headphones
jordan shoes
fake watches
asics shoes
ralph lauren polo
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban wayfarer
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
toms outlet
toms outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
toms shoes
christian louboutin shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet online
cheap jordans
jordans
nike uk
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
kate spade handbags
nfl jerseys wholesale
marc jacobs
celine handbags
timberland outlet
toms shoes
adidas stan smith
kate spade
20167.21wengdongdong

Related Posts with Thumbnails